What's new

Surf Wax America

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
November. 2005. Manasquan, NJ. Freezing!

Surf_Wax_America_by_TheFuryOfNature.jpg


Comments Appreciated! Thanks for looking.

_KA
 
Did you clone some stuff out in the sand?

You did a good job of getting the cold across very well!:thumbup:
 
Nope. No cloning. I am on dial up and have noticed things i upload have much less resolution than on my computer. That could be it, maybe? I didn't do any cloning though.

_KA
 
Could be! It does kinda look like bad jpeg artifacts although the file size should mean it isn't too compressed!:confused:
 
Yeah, the pictures looks like something happened when is was shrunk down, but still a very good pictures, very cold looking
 
yeah i think its the dial up. its the same resolution as all the others ive posted and that never happened before. I was always on cable. Sorry that the pic is crappy looking. I dont know how to fix it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom