What's new

SURFs UP...LOCALs ONLY!

WACKY Island Boy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A Few of my Surfer buddies from Topanga & Malibu...R I P P I N!!

abellera19.jpg


abellera11.jpg


abellera9.jpg


abellera8.jpg


abellera6.jpg


abellera2.jpg


abellera5.jpg


My buddy Chris Taloa...one of the best body boarders in the WORLD!!! You might have seen him in BLUE CRUSH!

abellera10.jpg


Check Keola...2' wave...10' high...sick!!
 
Last edited:
They all seem a) way too big and b) way over-processed. There is much noise and considerable over-sharpening. The first one is way over-saturated. It makes my eyes bleed.

I'd venture to guess the originals are considerably better than these. A shame.

In my opinion, of course.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom