Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2014 #1 Wifey wanted a picture of the surprise lilies before they were completely finished. They were already in decline when I snapped this shot. I wanted to catch the contrast between the ones in direct sunlight juxtaposed with the shaded ones. Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
Wifey wanted a picture of the surprise lilies before they were completely finished. They were already in decline when I snapped this shot. I wanted to catch the contrast between the ones in direct sunlight juxtaposed with the shaded ones.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2014 #2 I wish there was more space above the lilies and that has been shot from slightly more above
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Here's one in which the highlights got clipped.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2014 #4 The composition and light are much better in the first one, but I think you already know that ...and I also think that the first one would be better with some processing applied
The composition and light are much better in the first one, but I think you already know that ...and I also think that the first one would be better with some processing applied