What's new

..:: Surrounded! ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... by clouds... ;)

surounded.tif

​
 
BUT there is hope! Isn't there? I always take those "holes in the sky" as a sign of hope that the sun is still there! Despite the many clouds.
Nicely clear and good colour saturation. I like it.
 
Very nice. I usually find photos of only the sky to be boring and uninteresting....but this is an exception. Very impacting and good job catching such a beautiful sky.
 
Oh wow, the detail in the clouds is remarkable! Love the title, gives it some extra punch. Good one, Mersad.
 
Very nice image, I like your Post Processing used on this image i just think that borders and bunging your name on your images that big spoil the actual image, but really nice interesting shot!
 
Very nice. I usually find photos of only the sky to be boring and uninteresting....but this is an exception. Very impacting and good job catching such a beautiful sky.
This one does have impact, because of the cloud structure.
I agree, sky photos can be boring. (I have tons of boring ones too :lol:)

Oh wow, the detail in the clouds is remarkable! Love the title, gives it some extra punch. Good one, Mersad.
Thank you Flower Child! It really did get dark after i took this one. The sun was truly surrounded.

Very nice image, I like your Post Processing used on this image i just think that borders and bunging your name on your images that big spoil the actual image, but really nice interesting shot!
Well, it's only for the web this way. The original image doesn't have any borders or my signature.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom