danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2009 #1
dry3210 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 546 Reaction score 6 Location Hatboro, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2009 #2 Theres a lotta stuff going on in the backround. I might say a closer crop might make for a better pic.
Theres a lotta stuff going on in the backround. I might say a closer crop might make for a better pic.
photo28 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 794 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2009 #3 I see what you're getting at & great idea... but not working the best in this shot. I think a picture of the cat going though garbage or fighting another cat or chasing a bird would set this photo how you want.
I see what you're getting at & great idea... but not working the best in this shot. I think a picture of the cat going though garbage or fighting another cat or chasing a bird would set this photo how you want.