What's new

Swaffham Norfolk

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a lunchtime meeting in Swaffham and had a few minutes to walk round the churchyard of this beautiful church opposite the Hotel.
Swaffhamchurch.jpg

and a quick conversion
Swaffhamchurchdr.jpg

The George for lunch - conversion then some colour back in
Georgecol.jpg


Conversions either go as a personal postcard or laser printed to fit a cheap A4 frame to give asa TVM to the Rotary Club I was visiting to use instead of a bottle in a raffle or the like.
​
 
Ooo, I really like the scene/conversion on that last one. And the church is indeed lovely - with so many nice big windows, the interior must be good to photograph too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom