Swans

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This family came up to a little beach to do their extensive morning bath (i.e. putting their oil into their feathers)

179043518.jpg

179043512.jpg

179043506.jpg

179043497.jpg

It is not hard to guess how I managed to get this close-up of the swan, is it? ;)

179043526.jpg

And this one seems to wonder if he is beautiful enough:

179043530.jpg

Oh wow, I love how the light hit the swan's feathers in that last shot. Neat reflection as well. They are so beautiful!

Thank you.
I had a hard time exposing when I took the beach scenes (I was stationary at the time and not on the moving boat, we were moored for the night and this was early morning) and I underexposed like mad and still find part of the standing swan's (3) feathers got too bright ...

hahah you bribed this cute swan! how dare you ... :D and I always thought that Germans are all for legal things and what do we have here?! Corinna bribing a swan with a piece of... ? whatever it is :D hahaha cool catch :D

mentos_007 said:
hahah you bribed this cute swan! ...bribing a swan with a piece of... ? whatever it is ...

The answer to who bribed the swan and with what can now be found here !!! :D

Great shots in #4 and #6! :thumbup:

I'm fascinated with shots of swans now after my attempts a couple of months ago. They are so hard to expose for & the camera meter always seems to get it wrong!

wow, number 5 is a keeper...great shot C.

Ohhhh, love those last two!! In the closeup you can even see the ridges in its mouth. And the light/reflection/colours in the last one are breathtaking. Way to go!

My favorites are #4 and #6. #4 has a really great composition with all the diagonals, and the the reflections. #6 is so simple and serene.

Most reactions

Back