What's new

Swansea Beach

jessy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
swansea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would like some CC on this please. My first shot using my new 10-20 lens

524-3xkg4w5b1jdagcs9fm46.jpg
 
With the 10-20 I find it best to use it how you did here if the sky is very dramatic and the subject. If theres a great sky I will have the sky take 2/3 of the pic.

If the sky is not amazing I will use the foreground things as subject

I don't think the sky is cool enough to justify 2/3s and you have nothing in your foreground so the pic falls alittle flat and without depth
 
One of the benefits (or drawbacks - always depends on how you look at it) of an UW is the dramatic distortion of the relative sizes of objects compared to those further away. As mentioned above its not a hugely captivating sky; but if you had something in the foreground to add to the image a sky like that could turn it into a superb shot.
 
Everything in the image is fine; but what is not in the image is really missed; a point of interest; that if included would have raised the value of this image in multiples
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom