What's new

Swansea to Mumbles

Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
2,256
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some from an 8 mile wander with the baby today from Swansea to Mumbles and back...

Fuji GFX100s GF32 - 64

1.

Towards the Lifeboats by singingsnapper, on Flickr

When the tide goes out in the Bristol Channel, especially the eastern part of it, it goes out a long way - but rises and falls very quickly. The Bristol Channel has the second largest tidal range in the world...

2.

Mumbles Head Low Tide bw by singingsnapper, on Flickr

3.

Early Evening Swansea Bay by singingsnapper, on Flickr

4. I don't do square crop very often...

Swansea Dunes early evening by singingsnapper, on Flickr
 
I do prefer the colour and the last two are particularly appealing to me. Wales is somewhere I really need to visit.
 
Wow, that's some tidal range! Nice set, good shooting.
I used to watch people walk out into the bay in Incheon, Korea when the tide was low and gather clams/mussels. Freshest seafood of my life, there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom