D850
f/1.4
ISO 400
1/125 Sec.
58 mm f/1.4G
58 mm

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

20190404-untitled-4-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

I really like this; I kind of wish the fellow on the bench had a little more room image left, but overall... nicely captured.

Very nice colors and a relaxing scene.

Agree a little more space to the left of the person on bench would be ideal.

Well spotted and nicely taken shot.

Very nice! The man and edge of the bench on the left might be a little tight but IMO the man is secondary to the bakery as the focal point, and the strong leading lines do a good job of holding the eye in place. I really like how the colors and warmth of the image enhance the bakery. Only thing missing from this one is the smell of cinnamon buns wafting from the screen.

I really like this; I kind of wish the fellow on the bench had a little more room image left, but overall... nicely captured.

@tirediron Thank you!

Very nice colors and a relaxing scene.

Agree a little more space to the left of the person on bench would be ideal.

@Tropicalmemories Thanks!

Nice one.....

@Jeff15 Thanks!

Very nice! The man and edge of the bench on the left might be a little tight but IMO the man is secondary to the bakery as the focal point, and the strong leading lines do a good job of holding the eye in place. I really like how the colors and warmth of the image enhance the bakery. Only thing missing from this one is the smell of cinnamon buns wafting from the screen.

@smoke665 Thank you! I actually cooled the temp a little...

It may or may not be a little snug by the fellow but if I gave him more room then you would see a liquor store & a couple of garbage bags...thus, the crop...

but if I gave him more room then you would see a liquor store & a couple of garbage bags...thus, the crop...

You do realize there are no garbage bags and liquor stores in Photoshop. :allteeth:

Oh whats better then sitting on a bench looking into this display of baked goods.. the lighting was just perfect to me..nice quiet reflection and probably a great aroma coming through from all the baking breads.. just beautiful

Oh whats better then sitting on a bench looking into this display of baked goods.. the lighting was just perfect to me..nice quiet reflection and probably a great aroma coming through from all the baking breads.. just beautiful

@Photo Lady Thank you very much, very sweet (no pun intended) of you to say!

I'm glad someone commented and it came up in active thread, as I'd forgotten. Meant to do this the other day, nominated for POTM.

Most reactions

Back