Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2012 #1 Tattered Wings by Rotanimod, on Flickr
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 18, 2012 #2 Tattered wings is right! Nice capture. A tighter crop would help this I think. There's a lot of extra space.
Tattered wings is right! Nice capture. A tighter crop would help this I think. There's a lot of extra space.
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 sleist said: Tattered wings is right! Nice capture. A tighter crop would help this I think. There's a lot of extra space. Click to expand... Thanks Sleist
sleist said: Tattered wings is right! Nice capture. A tighter crop would help this I think. There's a lot of extra space. Click to expand... Thanks Sleist