Swinging Shadows

musicaleCA- Already go the fifty 1.4...it's now going to act as a back up ;)

Ocular- That bad eh? Was it too strong of a tone or was the selective colouring just plain ol hideous?

Bee Bee - Thanks...you get brownie points from my wife too ..LOL

liltimmy1313 - I'm actually with you on this piece although I seldom use it. Thanks for the comments!

My bet would be the selective color as her choice. If she wore the pink shirt, she must like pink. She's a girl...they usually care about color before anything else
24.gif

thanks guys and gals

My bet would be the selective color as her choice. If she wore the pink shirt, she must like pink. She's a girl...they usually care about color before anything else
24.gif

you actually called it big..she chose the pink one not 2 minutes ago! :D
Although she liked them both, she said without the color that it would be to dull.

Here comes the PINK print in canvas. :p

thanks guys and gals

24.gif

you actually called it big..she chose the pink one not 2 minutes ago! :D
Although she liked them both, she said without the color that it would be to dull.

Here comes the PINK print in canvas. :p
Hey... I guess I just understand the ladies...:sexywink:

When I first saw your photo I kept going because I found the pink to be way too much. Now I happened on it again and you have a monstrously beautiful version of it in just B&W.

It seems to me pretty obvious that she would like the pink version better. No problem if you keep in mind what you were like as a kid. Most of us, as kids, liked the flashier stuff and the pink version is flashier. So give her the pink print. No big deal.

Just make sure that from now on you only show the other one :lol: which, imho, is way better. That photo, in B&W, is absolutely beautiful.

The idea is very cool. So is the selective coloring. The only thing that doesn't work for me is the angle. Very much IMO considering how much Boog and the other posters enjoy the angle. I also agreed with liltimmy and enjoyed the selective coloring much more then the monochrome.

The idea is very cool. So is the selective coloring. The only thing that doesn't work for me is the angle. Very much IMO considering how much Boog and the other posters enjoy the angle. I also agreed with liltimmy and enjoyed the selective coloring much more then the monochrome.
The angle is what makes it. It's very original. I know that's your opinion and I respect that, but it's what makes it stand out among others.

My Bottomline: Desaturated Pink, selective color, same angle. Excellent shot.

My Bottomline Pt II: I need to change my user name, liltimmy just doesnt work...

declaring her femininity
She's just a child :lol: But I agree with you maybe a more subtle color would be a good in between.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back