TJ K
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2008
- Messages
- 2,093
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Sunny South Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Alright everyone well I really hate to do it. I mean really hate to do it, but I want to start doing video work and Nikon just isn't cutting it. So i'm making the leap to Canon. So i've decided to sell all of my gear. It's on ebay as well with about 5 days left but i'll end that to sell to a TPF member. Everything is in great condition without any problems.
P.S. BigChevyHD is my ebay username for anyone wondering. I've sold on here before and have all the proof anyone could want.
Still for sale:
D300 w/ Grip
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8
Nikon 12-24mm f/4
Nikon 50mm 1.8g
Nikon 35mm 1.8g
All images can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/yGldr
First is my Nikon D300. It has probably close to 40-50k clicks. Probably less but i'll guess higher. Comes with Box, manuals, Original Strap (Not Smugmug Strap), Charger, Zeikos Grip, and Extra battery.



Next is my Sigma 70-200 2.8 HSM II Macro.



My Nikon 12-24mm F/4



P.S. BigChevyHD is my ebay username for anyone wondering. I've sold on here before and have all the proof anyone could want.
Still for sale:
D300 w/ Grip
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8
Nikon 12-24mm f/4
Nikon 50mm 1.8g
Nikon 35mm 1.8g
All images can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/yGldr
First is my Nikon D300. It has probably close to 40-50k clicks. Probably less but i'll guess higher. Comes with Box, manuals, Original Strap (Not Smugmug Strap), Charger, Zeikos Grip, and Extra battery.



Next is my Sigma 70-200 2.8 HSM II Macro.



My Nikon 12-24mm F/4



Attachments
Last edited:



