What's new

switzerland

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a few shots I took on my Switzerland ski-trip...

any comment would be welcome :-)

1.
IMG_7937_1.jpg





2.
IMG_7902_1.jpg




3.
IMG_7885_2_.jpg




4.
IMG_7869_1.jpg




5.
IMG_7868_1.jpg
 
#3 is a twist of typical holiday photo. Imagine the foreground being a beach promenade and the seats looking out to a beaufiful calm sea. Maybe its just me thinking too much in to this shot!!

Good work.
 
I like em all, especially that third one. Those vivid colors in the middle of all that white gives it a great effect
 
The first makes me think that it is the SUN that blows up that wind sock!
Composition and colours (mostly so that splash or red) are fascinating.
So are the two empty chairs in Photo 3. But I tend to like Photo 1 more for the very good exposure (a bright sun like that, I mean......!!!) You have a polariser, I assume?

And exposure is also perfect in Photo 2. To get the snow and the ski trails and the little bumps and their shadows so right is --- good!!!

Beautiful as the sunset photos are, they pale a little and maybe had better been placed in a thread of their own?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom