What's new

Sydney by night.

HoboSyke

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney - Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bridge.JPG



Bridge2.JPG



Bridge3.JPG



Bridge4.JPG



OperaHouse.JPG



OperaHouse2.JPG



CityScape.JPG



Thanks for looking :mrgreen:
 
Stunning!
You must have been on a boat for these!
I really really really like the one that only shows the iron contruction parts of the Harbour Bridge!
But the others are very nice because of the colourful light reflections, too, of course. How.
When HoboSyke comes with "Night Photography", I know it is worthwhile opening the thread!!!!

(Do try scroll the bottom photo so you ONLY get the reflections, nothing else! That is soooo cool!)
 
sweet! I love sydney and it's so picturesque. It's a shame that we have these sorts of photos shoved under our noses everyday, because they really are beautiful pictures.... we just get so used to seeing them. But I loooove the lights on the water. They're gorgeous.
 
Thanks for the kind words LaFoto and Meysha..
I really am quite happy with how these pics turned out..
I know shots of the harbour get posted often but I thought I would share it from my point of veiw.
LaFoto these were taken not from a boat. I found a nice position and got the shots from there.
 
The first and the last two.

Love em.

Nice.
 
Nice :) Great job with the exposures. I've always wanted to go to Sydney...thanks for a brief adventure there :)
 
Thanks guys.I think the last one is my favourite from this series.
 
Just absolutely beautiful. I love all of these photos.
 
Thanks. IM sure more night captures will be here real soon.
 
Love the reflection in #1,2, & 7!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom