Sydney members, shall we try again ... :)

Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!

Damn Damn Damn! :x

As you can see i am posting on Monday Night (Down Under Time).
I have been off-line for a bit after coming back from exercise up north. Today is my first day back on-line and though i travelled to Scone on Saturday for an Airshow, i was free yesterday and did nothing today.
I'm sorry everyone, i would loved to have been there. I hope it was a success and you all had a blast!!
I am still keen to catch up with everyone down in Sydney, so if another opportunity comes up i'm good to go (and yes i will be in the forums more often now)! Send me PM's, e-mail, carrier pidgeon, anything!

I missed out on a dance with Manda too!! :( Now i'm shattered as well as dissapointed.

lol dont worry bella
they wouldnt dance with me anyway

and ive decided they are going to take me out one night to do night time shooting to show me a thing or two.
that night we shall do it properly with a drink or two. and we shall do it with much more notice so u can get your lucky act together :D

manda said:
they wouldnt dance with me anyway
nukie said:
Oh, and don't believe a word Manda says :p
I'll leave it to the intelligent members of the forum to put two and two together.

And of course you were missed Lucky. Next time we'll try to break the record set yesterday and get 4 people meeting up from the forum.

That Team Sydney, always first.

and would you listen to someone who has an over abundance of squares?
where he got them from nobody knows

Most reactions

Back