What's new

Sydney Shots for your comments

Tim N

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
Please let me know what you think.
I have some noise in these because I accidentally set it to ISO 400 at night (OOPS!) Also no tripod, had to balance on rail and hold breath.

1. Sydney Opera
DSC_0488-1.jpg


2. Sydney Harbor Bridge
DSC_0497.jpg


3. Sydney Night Shot
DSC_0498.jpg
 
#2 is awesome but I think you could trim the to off to accentuate the water. Also what is that in the lower right? Crop that or PP it out.
 
I think what you see in the lower right is that concrete rail I had to balance the camera on for the shots. It was sloped, and got into most of the shots. Forgot the tripod. Those shots could have benefited from it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom