What's new

Sydney Skyline

alex1030

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
Thank you for browsing!!!
#1
original.jpg

#2
original.jpg

#3
original.jpg

#4
original.jpg
 
amazing! I can't find the words to express how great these are! :-)
 
^^ What he said :meh:

Incredibly beautiful shots, I hope you're v. proud of these! I love the first and second most I think!
 
Superb shots! And thanks for bring back some fond memories of my times in Sydney!
 
These are all fabulous! I adore the colour of the sky in the first shot, but they're all exceptional.
 
I always look forward to your skyline shots. I don't know how you do it, but keep doing it! Amazing pictures!
 
number 1 is stunning

OK OK they all are
 
wow!!!... there ace!!... i havent mastered long exposure shots yet, but this is how i want them to look when i do!!!
 
where abouts in sydney did you take these?
AND just interested, have you ever taken any of anzac bridge?

all great shots by the way
 
quad b said:
where abouts in sydney did you take these?
May I hazard a guess?? Kirribilli??? Been FAR too long since I was there....
 
quad b said:
where abouts in sydney did you take these?
AND just interested, have you ever taken any of anzac bridge?

all great shots by the way

OH, actually, the first two were taken from Cremorne point, it was the far right side of the pier.

And the last two were taken from the observatory hill, where many ppl go there for wedding photos. I just went there yesterday evening again and unfortunately, my car got booked when i was taking photos. And i only took film photos last nite, hopefully the photo will turn out to be good, otherwise it will be a total waste of time and money. :confused:
 
i should have guessed observatory hill, i can see the church in the foreground now. bugger about the parking ticket
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom