JayJay65

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Title: Symbiodic

Please critique!!

The light is spilling on the wall from the window of the door

Could it be your title for this photo has a spelling error?
Shouldn't official titles be spelt correctly?

And hey, yes, now I see the little light that Paolo talks about. But only when he asked his question about the key hole. The LITTLE light in the door!!

I think I would have felt tempted to take a photo of the broken light spill of the front door window on the door, too. But later I would have looked at it and thought, eh? Why?

True fact is: I HAVE such photos among mine. But I won't ever show them to anyone.

I don't find it all that interesting. Might be cool to do a macro of that keyhole though (if it has an interesting shape), if you could get the light spilling through the keyhole. Just a thought.

You guys are seriously making me laugh.. What is with this keyhole? haha.. Its the window thats making this light on the wall..

Funny funny.

Could it be your title for this photo has a spelling error?
Shouldn't official titles be spelt correctly?
I think you mean spelled...:lmao:

I don't think it is a keyhole but a reflection of part of the door handle.

yeah u are right. i didn't really look very closely at the pic.

You guys are seriously making me laugh.. What is with this keyhole? haha.. Its the window thats making this light on the wall..

Funny funny.

I don't think anyone was thinking the light on the wall was coming from the 'keyhole,' that would just be retarded.

I think what all the key hole comments should be telling you is that the speck of light in the middle of the dark door is distracting, and you should do something about it.

Most reactions

Back