What's new

Symmetry and Contrast

Peniole

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
516
Reaction score
1
Location
where to next?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This view caught my attention, what do you think?

P2250076copy.jpg
 
i like it hahah
maybe PS could highlight the contrast a bit?
 
This view caught my attention, what do you think?

I really like your picture, I like the contrast in the 2 different type of stones, the onlything I didnt like is that the camera is slightly tilted so the the tree is angled. keep up the good work..

erik
 
Thanks, I didn't notice he tilt till now easily fixed :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom