Symmetry

The Barbarian

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
49744976747_fc144a1ed8_b.jpg

When I see a title that says symmetry, that's what I want to see and not any of the other stuff...nice subject and good eye for the capture. In the first image you'll see the steps I used in PS and you will notice I made it symmetrical with a square crop that omitted the fuzzy edges. I have a garden as well and when I checked out my cabbages and kale, chard, spinach and other leafy greens, none had that over saturated green so I used the Adjustment, Match Color, Neutralize (with a touch of fade back), then used the green channel to push back some of the greens and yellows. Next, I did an exposure layer to bump the depth up. Lastly I did a select by color range only on the leading edges so I could do a brightness contrast selection to beef those up a bit and push them forward.

You have a good eye and as with any edit I do, it is just a suggestion and never meant to disparage your mind's eye.

barbar sym.jpg

barbar sym 2.jpg

it's not broke, don't fix

The color in the original is pretty close to the way it looked to my eyes. I do like the rework, but I still prefer the image with the brown mulch around it.

Nice image =]

Very nice indeed.

The color in the original is pretty close to the way it looked to my eyes. I do like the rework, but I still prefer the image with the brown mulch around it.

That's the beauty of the another opinion...it's just that. Not better, just different. Good work

Most reactions

Back