T1i+ kit lense w/ Canon Pixma MP980 Printer and 2GB card for $799

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just thought I would let everyone know about this.

Canon T1i+ Kit Lense w/ Canon Pixma MP980 printer and 2GB SD card for $1099 before $300 mail in rebate bringing the price to $799. ( and I don't have a membership, I just use a family members to order online. )

My wife wanted to start getting into photography with me, so I am giving her the Rebel XS I just bought 3 weeks ago and getting the T1i for me. SWEET.

Hope some of the beginners find this useful.

Yeah, Costco. Man, how dumb am I. I take the time to post this for everyone and then don't even bother putting in the store its at. DUH!

It was listed on Fat Wallet. The rebate is good on purchases made until like september 20th or 30th I think. The rebate form is on the sales page if you want to open it an look at the stipulations.

Those printers are going for like $180-200 consistently on ebay. So you figure if you got the deal and sold the printer, you could have a T1 with kit lense and card, for like $650 after tax an and ebay fees and stuff. Thats my plan:)

The Canon Pixma MP980 is a capable all-in-one device that prints, faxes, and copies documents in full color resolution. this printer also support bluetooth connectivity.Canon Pixma MP980 printers have advantages with addition of negative scanning, duplex printing and a gray cartridge for black and white printing, so its very useful.

Laser Printer

Most reactions

Back