T1i?

I have posted this image before, but it is a testament to how properly exposing a photo can make high ISO shots totally acceptable.
Your subject is slightly underexposed (the fur underneath is more grey than white) and the background is blown out.

Fail.

daymm ayenonohnonimus. ;x
And, if anyone has (preferably unedited) portraits from their T1i or T2i post em, and tell what lens you used.:thumbup:

daymm ayenonohnonimus. ;x
And, if anyone has (preferably unedited) portraits from their T1i or T2i post em, and tell what lens you used.:thumbup:

*just* portraits? Because I have unedited photos I can post for you from my T2i... but they're not "portraits"...
I'm open to all photos, but I'm going to be focusing on portraits when I buy one so I wanted to see what was out there. But post whatever you have giiirrrll. :p

I have the T1i, but the T2i is available and for a few extra bucks it may be worth it for you.

:thumbup:

Call me biased..:lol:

I was going after the T1i until I realized the T2i was available... and yeah... it's $100 more... and for someone who's racked up more (non-school related debt) than any 23 year old on the face of the planet should have ever managed to rack up (Don't worry, I've repented from my sins and am now married to, who I have dubbed, my personal finance manager ...and/or allowance distributor... :lol: ), $100 is a huge deal. But looking at the numbers... I was already going to pay $800... what's another $100 for the next step up? :lol:

Now if the T1i was only $500 and the T2i was $900... then maybe I would have stuck with the T1i... but... It was worth saving up for a month... because that's all it really takes. Save the $25/week party allowance for a month and ya got yer' self a T2i. :lol:
not everyone gets an allowance. I have a speeding ticket to pay for, my credit is maxed out (school), and it's 400$ a credit at my University. On Amazon, the T2i isn't only 100$ more..:er::grumpy: I'm hoping to pay off all of these things with a few summer jobs, and put the rest of the money towards a DSLR. But I also have to save for fall semester in case the scholarship I applied for flops.

Try getting it from some place online like adorama or B&H. They don't have taxes so it'll save you a few $$, and shipping is free. T2i is about $849 when they do have it in stock so it doesn't break the bank.

Fight the speeding ticket :), try not to get it at amazon now because demand is high and no body has stock so they charge so much. The wait is worth it :)

Too late to fight it, plus I got a cop that's a total jerk. I'm paying it tomorrow, no points. Yayyy, and after I pay that, I'll have 0$ in the bank but I'll get paid this friday and after I pay my Gym fee I'll be able to start saving!:greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back