What's new

Taekwondo

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
dsc00443rr.jpg
 
Very neat, great angle. The reflections in the wood are neat. Have you tried with a smaller DOF (I think that's right, I mean blur the chairs more)?
 
That is a quite unique capture of the subject... what with the - what are they? Chairs? OK... - chairs framing the primary subject so much and so well. I think a smaller DOF would have been quite distracting, while here we are led through this "aisle" towards the subject of your photo. I like it very much!
 
I like the POV, good angle and nice rich colors too. good one
 
Awsome POV on it :D

I wana take some shots at my local kickboxing class..... but im too busy beating the crap out of a bag :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom