What's new

Tagged in Ljubljana

Those were taken in spring, weren't they? The thumbnail of the last was intriguing enough for me to click on it and look at the larger version of this photo. It was taken on a misty morning, I take it? All its colours are quite muted - but this might be just what you wanted to achieve.

With the light-shadow distribution in the first two I feel I should also open up their larger version and take a closer look ... that is QUITE some graffiti you found there.

Are we actually supposed to see four photos? I am suddenly making out that one red x underneath the one of the castle (?) and the graffitied stairs...!?!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom