snowbear130 61 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,971 Reaction score 16,291 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2025 Moderator 🛠️ #1 Argh, why do polls not always save? Code tags on DSC_5549.jpg by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr
snowbear130 61 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,971 Reaction score 16,291 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2025 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Ah! The Discussion tab was active, not Poll tab.
Hardus Nameous130 78 I need more coffee. Joined Oct 4, 2021 Messages 556 Reaction score 760 Location Kansas, and I'm not a sunflower or sunshine....... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2025 #3 Nice find.
snowbear130 61 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,971 Reaction score 16,291 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2025 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Hardus Nameous said: Nice find. Click to expand... I got hit a couple times when posting the POTM voting. I am both an artist and a scientist, so ... Last edited: Oct 6, 2025
Hardus Nameous said: Nice find. Click to expand... I got hit a couple times when posting the POTM voting. I am both an artist and a scientist, so ...