sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #1
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #2 I like the texture and the color.... interesting
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Mully. I like the colors as well. I have some other shots of this. Maybe I'll post 'em. I went with aligning the patterns to the frame, but I'm having some doubts whether this was a good choice. Thanks again.
Thanks Mully. I like the colors as well. I have some other shots of this. Maybe I'll post 'em. I went with aligning the patterns to the frame, but I'm having some doubts whether this was a good choice. Thanks again.