Take me out to the ball game..

Big Bully

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So far this summer I have been slammed with Baseball, and now I get to add Tee-ball to the list of fun baseball games to go to. I thought I would share my latest game photos. C&C welcome. Thanks for looking.

The little boy sliding home, is my oldest son Ryan. (Red #7)
DSCN0936.jpg

All the "noise" in the photo was from dust and dirt flying around. The poor kids were playing in a nasty wind storm that almost blew me over. I don't know how they played.
DSCN0937.jpg

Ryan coming in for the slide.
DSCN0942.jpg

DSCN0952.jpg

My little guy Keagan in his first Tee-ball game ever. (Green #2)

DSCN0956.jpg

DSCN0958.jpg

DSCN0959.jpg

DSCN0962.jpg

DSCN0965.jpg

The missed swing is my favorite! I guess they won't let parents inside the fence huh? I had that problem with a local animal preserve....I got a shot of panthers mating...but trust me....with a chain link fence between them and my camera the shots were just meh.

But these are your KID! You'll look back on those some day and be glad you took the camera to the ballpark that day! :)

Oh I know! Luckily I can sometimes get in the fence. I know the coaches pretty well, and as long as I don't get in the way, or I am helping out, I'm allowed in.
I am actually in the picture on that first shot. I was playing the first base coach.... and freezing! lol

Thank you Mia! They both did very well that day. And both got injured during their games.. lol
But they are tough. They are ok.

Cute shots
But honestly
Number 7 is the only one i find pleasing to the eye

Most reactions

Back