What's new

Taken Yesterday

pmigliaccio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these photos yesterday, may I have some comments and critiques.
7b3c93e0.jpg

81a4dba9.jpg
 
Last edited:
I must unfortunately say that the large, all covering, central watermark is so distracting that I'm having a hard time looking at the photos as such. No matter how much I TRY to look beyond the watermark and only see the photo in question: it is a hard task!

The first I find kind of dark. Too dark for my tastes, and I can't really appreciate the subject as such, what with the blurred foreground blob in front of it.

As to the second, which I find better lit, it might have been nicer not to have ANY of the milk carton (and its writing!) within your frame, only the stream of milk coming out of nowhere. Just a thought...
 
I dont think a lot of people go searching the net for photos of coffee and statues to steal, just a thought.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom