What's new

taking it in

scoob

I have seen the writing on the wall
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
72
caught dad checking stuff out yesterday....

57818501-O.jpg
 
haha..... nice one scoob.... looks like he's checking for crows :lmao: , Really nice compo, well taken :thumbup:
 
thanks!!!
 
I really like the moment you captured. Though it looks as if he's on his cell?
 
Nice shot scoob! I love the framing and the comp! I see your dad with his trusty camera in hand! Great capture of a sweet moment.
 
thanks guys!!!



loopguru said:
I really like the moment you captured. Though it looks as if he's on his cell?

yea it does look like a cell, but it is a camera like linda said.
 
hmmmm, i thought i had hair back there :scratch:



very nice comp MK
 
JonMikal said:
hmmmm, i thought i had hair back there :scratch:



very nice comp MK


baaahahahaha!

Scoob, What a great shot you have here. I passed two very unique and awsome looking cemetaries today in New Orleans and really want to go back and photograph them to show you guys. I think ya'll would really be impressed with them, because here in Louisiana - they do not bury underground, they are in above ground cement tomb type things, because if they were buried underground, they would wash away.
 
thanks yall!!


MommyOf4Boys said:
baaahahahaha!

Scoob, What a great shot you have here. I passed two very unique and awsome looking cemetaries today in New Orleans and really want to go back and photograph them to show you guys. I think ya'll would really be impressed with them, because here in Louisiana - they do not bury underground, they are in above ground cement tomb type things, because if they were buried underground, they would wash away.

that cemetery sounds very cool...u should go back to photograph it, i would like to see it!
 
Nice comp, scoob!

(Must be nice, JM, to be able to be THAT relaxed taking pictures. :er: )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom