What's new

Tales from the Tenderloin

blackdynamite

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some recent scans from various rolls of film pushed to 3200 iso. I'm new here. I've just been browsing for a short time. Any questions, likes, or dislikes are great.

5466342467_e144539b56_z.jpg


5415520250_3a6b74581d_z.jpg


5236122570_a4504d6067_z.jpg


5235530225_faced280d4_z.jpg


5415520360_50650f65d7_z.jpg


5466342759_1254e19906_z.jpg


5466382441_e047ec54cb_z.jpg
 
Please number the images if you are posting multiples.

#5 & 7 are pretty cool. #1 & 2 are pretty so-so, 3 & 4 are WTF? and #6 would've been nice without the reflections.

All in all, pretty cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.
 
#5 is pretty good. Welcome to the forum :)
 
some of these photos are quite mysterious, especially #2
 
Thanks a lot for the feedback everyone. Not sure if "3 & 4 are WTF" is a good or bad thing. I guess any reaction is good.
 
I really liked these images for the classic and natural expression on the faces of people in most of them. 3rd and 4th are disputable, of course, yet i liked that treatment too
 
I really liked these images for the classic and natural expression on the faces of people in most of them. 3rd and 4th are disputable, of course, yet i liked that treatment too

Thanks. yeah those two were experiments with dragging the shutter and opening the aperture a couple stops to allow a sort of soft focus.

And yes, i'll number them next time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom