Editing: I pushed up contrast +5.

Canon eos350d
50mm 1.4 lens
F22
1/2 sec
Iso 100

C & C please.

What do I have to do to get some c & c? :lmao:

Sorry, but I can't get past the tree top that looks like a giant spider on the mountain.lol..
I would rather more mountain, less foreground, they look wonderful.

Is it volcanic?( i couldn't distinguish whether it is smoke rising or clouds running down) I liked the image for its reflections

Thanks for the comment Sisco. Pity that such a small thing could spoil the pic for you and that you can't notice the beauty in the pic too.;) The color in the clouds, the color reflecting in the water, the majestic mountains' reflection in the water.

I kinda think the foreground makes the pic but I guess it is a case of photographers preferance.:D

Is it volcanic?( i couldn't distinguish whether it is smoke rising or clouds running down) I liked the image for its reflections

Well seeing that Mauritius was formed by volcanic eruptions you could say it is volcanic:D but alas it is only clouds covering the mountain at sunrise.:sillysmi:

Thanks for your comment.

Thanks for the comment Sisco. Pity that such a small thing could spoil the pic for you and that you can't notice the beauty in the pic too.;) The color in the clouds, the color reflecting in the water, the majestic mountains' reflection in the water.

I kinda think the foreground makes the pic but I guess it is a case of photographers preferance.:D

Where did I say it spoiled the photo? No where, I merely said that that tree top looked like a spider, and it does to me.
I DID say that I would like to see more of the mountains....the foreground for me is cluttered, easy fix.Get closer to the mountain;)

Where did I say it spoiled the photo? No where, I merely said that that tree top looked like a spider, and it does to me.
I DID say that I would like to see more of the mountains....the foreground for me is cluttered, easy fix.Get closer to the mountain;)

Ok, let me put it differently ... It's a pity it distracts you so much.;) Thanks for your input. I'll keep it in mind. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back