What's new

Tamrac Bag Quandry

kitjv

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Oregon
Here is the situation: I need a compact travel bag capable of holding the following basics: a Canon 400D w/ EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM attached, a Sigma 17-70mm & a Speedlite flash unit.

I am considering the following candidates: the Tamrac Zoom Traveler 3 & the Tamrac 5603. It appears that the basic difference between the two is size. However, both appear to be able to accommodate my needs.

I would appreciate hearing from those who are familiar with these bags as to your thoughts & preferences. As you all know, the last thing that I need is yet another gear bag that doesn't quite fit the bill. Thank you kindly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom