What's new

Tamron 10-24 f/3.5-4.5 Nikon Ultrawide Lens

spacefuzz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2011
Messages
1,832
Reaction score
318
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my Tamron 10-24 f/3.5-4.5 DI II Zoom lens for Nikon. Used it for a few years and it rarely left my camera, most of my best selling prints were taken using it. Its soft at f/3.5 but around f/8 its great, really great for dynamic wide angle shots. It has always had a UV filter on it for protection. I no longer need it in my bad though now that I have the D800 and 14-24. Asking $400 (free shipping). Feel free to e-mail me to discuss or see photos, for fastest response at mmkuhns@gmail.com

Link to B&H reviews and specs.
Tamron SP AF 10-24mm f / 3.5-4.5 DI II Zoom Lens B001NII-700 B&H

A recent image I took with it:
7117845637_ae0b1ea0da_o.jpg
 
Would you go down on the price a bit? $50 more and I can buy a brand new one from the link you supplied.
 
Lens now $300 shipped if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
 
Have you used it on your D800 in DX mode and if so how did it look?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom