Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #1 Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 XR Di II (for Canon) $325 $20 shipping & handling in North America Payment via Paypal *price reduced* Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 XR Di II (for Canon) $325 $20 shipping & handling in North America Payment via Paypal *price reduced*
bazooka No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 2,293 Reaction score 294 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2011 #2 Mike, you getting out of the EF-S business??
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #3 That's right. I'm a full frame guy now.
Overread21 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,112 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Deserter!
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #5 I could keep this lens and just become a vignette guy.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Bump. C'mon people...this is a fantastic lens. I can post photos of the lens, or photo taken with the lens. Just ask.
Bump. C'mon people...this is a fantastic lens. I can post photos of the lens, or photo taken with the lens. Just ask.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #7
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #8 Bump
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #9 Bump
J julius071 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 24, 2011 Messages 27 Reaction score 1 Location Honolulu, Hawaii Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2011 #10 PM sent.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #11 Still for sale.
Ryan L TPF Noob! Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 1,321 Reaction score 89 Location Shelbyville, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2011 #12 Agree on the fantastic lens. For the money its a very nice piece of glass. Would make a nice Christmas gift for someone.
Agree on the fantastic lens. For the money its a very nice piece of glass. Would make a nice Christmas gift for someone.
T Tweaders TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2011 #13 pm sent
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 6, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #14 Sold.