What's new

Tamron 18-270mm Lens Tests

CAG76

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello people! It's me again with the Tamron 18-270mm lens. I've decided to keep the lens and am enjoying what it can do although I will be planning to get a better telephoto lens later. I do believe I got rid of a better lens when I bought this one not having the knowledge of lenses that I should of had.

I am making it work, however. As for action shots... they are just going to suck, but I will try my best until I get the money to get a better telephoto lens for sport.

I do enjoy the macros that this lens can do.



IMG_4412.jpg


IMG_4374.jpg


IMG_4351.jpg


IMG_4338.jpg


And here is a distant architectural image.
IMG_3931.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom