mootch
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2011
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- New Jersey
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all -
Im considering renting a 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD (Tamron) for my Rebel t3i, my company picnic/soccer cup is coming up, and mothers day too (a nice telephoto would be cool for a nice family shot for her) so I'm thinking of the lense, and probably a polarizing filter since the picnic has basically no shade.
Question is:
The tamron was listed as compatible for Canon mounts, but as I tried to get a little more specific to make sure this specific lense made the cut for my specific rebel, the lense was absent from the few "Compatible with rebel t3i" lists I found. Am i looking too far into it, and just take "Canon mount" at face value and go for it? Just don't want to blow the cash for a non compatible lense days before crunch time
thanks :
Im considering renting a 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD (Tamron) for my Rebel t3i, my company picnic/soccer cup is coming up, and mothers day too (a nice telephoto would be cool for a nice family shot for her) so I'm thinking of the lense, and probably a polarizing filter since the picnic has basically no shade.
Question is:
The tamron was listed as compatible for Canon mounts, but as I tried to get a little more specific to make sure this specific lense made the cut for my specific rebel, the lense was absent from the few "Compatible with rebel t3i" lists I found. Am i looking too far into it, and just take "Canon mount" at face value and go for it? Just don't want to blow the cash for a non compatible lense days before crunch time
thanks :
