Tamron Adaptall 2 Lens

Crawley1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have just come across a Tamron 135mm f/2.5 Model 03B Adaptall 2 lens and I was wondering if anyone has any information about this lens and whether there is a way I could attach it to my Nikon D3200 DSLR camera using and adapter or other piece of equipment. If anyone could offer any help or give me any information about my problem it would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 135
I have several Adaptall lenses. Like their lenses now, SP is the top of their line.
adaptall-2.org
Adapters are on EBAY for almost any SLR and DSLR.

Phil

Adaptall 2 lenses can be fitted to all common SLR mounts. It will be manual focus & will probably only have aperture control via the ring on the lens, requiring stop down metering. Most of my Adaptall 2 lenses have been used via PK adapters on Pentax SLRs, I have one more expensive PKA adapter which allows the camera to control aperture. I don't know about Nikon specific adapters, other than the fact they are readily available. Used Adaptall 2 mount adapters can often be brought for around £15, but some of the more sort after types are 2-3 times as much.

Comments I've seen on-line for the 03B rate it as a 'compact lens, good but not spectacular'
It's not a lens I've used myself, nor do I use Nikon :)

Thank you both for your replies, they were much appreciated. I have ordered an adapter from Amazon so I should hopefully be able to use the lens with my D3200. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back