spartan TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2005 Messages 124 Reaction score 1 Location Sydney, Australia Feb 26, 2007 #1 http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7261/p2240115mv8.jpg
M midnitejam TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2004 Messages 314 Reaction score 3 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2007 #2 WOW! One of the better shots that I've seen lately. Good work. Keep'em comin'
Tolyk TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2006 Messages 531 Reaction score 7 Location Calgary, Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #3 Can you make him smile? Sorry, couldn't resist Awesome picture, doesn't look like it has any flaws to me
Can you make him smile? Sorry, couldn't resist Awesome picture, doesn't look like it has any flaws to me
M midnitejam TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2004 Messages 314 Reaction score 3 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #4 Tolyk said: Can you make him smile? Sorry, couldn't resist Awesome picture, doesn't look like it has any flaws to me Click to expand... I can make him smile. Want proof?
Tolyk said: Can you make him smile? Sorry, couldn't resist Awesome picture, doesn't look like it has any flaws to me Click to expand... I can make him smile. Want proof?
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #5 Very nice shot! It looks so regal. I like your compo too.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Since you were not asking for any specific critique, I moved this photo to the General Gallery.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2007 #7 definitely a very regal capture...looks like a stone carving almost..nice shot but needs a bit of contrast boost and then it'd really pop.
definitely a very regal capture...looks like a stone carving almost..nice shot but needs a bit of contrast boost and then it'd really pop.