What's new

Trip to Sydney, Australia

Jgould25

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys.

Just got back from a month long trip to Australia for work. Got lucky enough to see Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. I absolutely fell in love with the country, and see myself returning. Anyways, Here are a few photo's I took from Sydney. Any critiques you have are more than welcome. Hope you enjoy.
UVPcl2F.jpg

eyEOvoD.jpg

Dg9UPC9.jpg

i6xEZCm.jpg
 
Just not a fan of the 2nd one but the others are great!
 
Wow that is such a beautiful place. I would love to go to Australia one day. I love the one with the bridge in it the best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom