What's new

Tarts and Cameras in London (meet up thread)

I did not even know this meet-up was in the planning...
Nice to see you two, though, and I'm glad to hear you had such a good time.
Lostprophet, I think I've seen your summer house before. Just a bit on the large side. Too many windows for my liking. I take it you have your own window cleaners? ;)
 
not from the meet up, but one I just came across after having a closer look at all my photos from my week in London, didn't get to the meet up ones yet, so I'll post again in an hour or when I get to them :)
c984c8c70f88889b9582023.jpg
 
ok, here we go again. tart-time.

squirrels:
mg6164.jpg



some weirdo
mg6154.jpg

some tart with a camera:
mg6153.jpg



Can you find the chimping tart?
mg6205.jpg


squirrels are the new otters:
mg6166.jpg


mg6228.jpg

:-P

more in a couple of minutes
 
all that tarting around makes you hungry, so here entering McDonalds:
mg6257.jpg

inside:
mg6258.jpg


he tried up to 3 or 4 times to give us the same ticket!!!
mg6265.jpg


mg6248.jpg

can't hide from the 180º view of the fish-eye! :grumpy::greenpbl:

uploading next shots, so more very soon :)
 
after another bunch of walking a beer was very needed, but damn that 1D MK III has a lot of buttons, they confuse me.
mg6305.jpg


Votes are accepted for the tartiest face in this next shot:
mg6306.jpg



Special notice for LOTR fans: Bilbo is alive and well, he's walking around in London. Proof:
mg6303.jpg


and sigh... the avatar shot, from a different angle
mg6350.jpg


shooting a memorial sign, will post results when I develop the 5 rolls of film...
mg6344.jpg
 
time for fisheye portraits after the beer:
mg6321.jpg


mg6326.jpg

mg6325.jpg

mg6324.jpg

Please notice lp's face in this one:
mg6363.jpg
 
One serious photo:
mg6374.jpg


tried to take a serious photo before, but someone didn't let me.
mg6371.jpg


One or two more posts to go. :)
 
one last one from Hyde Park:
mg6165.jpg


and a series of a serial street shooter :-P
mg6275.jpg

mg6273.jpg

mg6272.jpg


that should be it from my side I think :sexywink:
 
Hey, I've been to that McDonalds!

And is that the same pub the meetup attendees usually hit?

Lots of fun pics! [Who were your 'dates'....are they TPF members too?]
 
_AJC1654.jpg


_AJC1726.jpg


_AJC1664.jpg


_AJC1733.jpg


_AJC1783.jpg


_AJC1796.jpg
 
BLEH for maximum remote file size on avatars.
I wanted to put this as mine:
mg6326.gif
 
I did not even know this meet-up was in the planning...
Nice to see you two, though, and I'm glad to hear you had such a good time.
Lostprophet, I think I've seen your summer house before. Just a bit on the large side. Too many windows for my liking. I take it you have your own window cleaners? ;)

I just hire a few Elephants to clean the windows
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom