What's new

Taste the Rainbow

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I decided to play around with one of those AOL disks that they keep sending, and found that it does have some photography use if nothing else. I know that there were a plethora of pics like this in the past, so I thought I'd try my hand at it today. Here's what I came up with. The first two are pretty much straight from the camera, with the exception of cropping and a boost in saturation. They are all from the same picture, but the last one was subjected to PS a little more and I used a ripple effect from DreamSuite again.
Techinical stuff: ISO200; f/8; 1/180; manual settings; 90mm focal length. Light source was from a workshop light.
Hope you enjoy.

AOL1web.jpg


aol2web.jpg


reflectingpoolweb.jpg
 
I dig em all...especially the last one :thumbsup:
 
actually just my kit lens 18-90mm. no filters. the only real post process was on the last one for the ripples
 
just spritzed water onto the back of the cd which was lying flat
 
Oooooo, I love the second.
Silly me... I have always thrown them out... *slaps head* (is there a smilie for that? Must be...)
But I should have some scorged CDs somewhere (how do you call those that in the burning process go all wrong?)... I think we may start a new virus here, heehee :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom