What's new

Tasty Rabbit

Dikkie2 1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
359
Location
Belgium / Brussels
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What's on the menu?

004.jpg


:lovey:
 
this almost looks like a scene from one of the Saw movies. Don't tell me you actually ate these organs and that uh weed thingy :cokespit:
 
I knew better than to click on this... you gave me fair warning...

But BLECH!

I am your friendly neighborhood vegetarian... and I KNEW better than to click on this...
 
Looks yummy.

I know it was said above, but the only thing I would do is somehow lighten up the plate.
 
Looks yummy.

I know it was said above, but the only thing I would do is somehow lighten up the plate.

a couple of rabbit kidneys and a tiny but juicy rabbit brain would do the trick nicely :mrgreen:
 
haha nice, i would brighten up the plate a little more though

Yes I know, thanks for the critique.

I was in a hurry in the kitchen and the light conditions weren't that good at the moment. (I don't have sorth of studio)

I though it was the heart of the rabbit first... but apparently it was the head and a piece of liver.

I didn't eat that stuff of course and actually I don't like dissections neither.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom