What's new

Tattered flag C&C please!

TAS4LIFE

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 26, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Elkridge MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture early evening in Virginia Beach VA (where I used to live) and since the background was so light it made the elements in the image darker. I liked that a lot but I am not sure if anything else can be done to a picture like this as far as enhancement goes, to make the picture really stand out. Does anyone have any suggestions?

366745527.jpg
 
Here is another one that I took the same day...
366747421.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom