What's new

Tattered

I'm with Frequency, picture #2 is for my money the best of the set. I really like the tighter crop for detail and interest. Picture #1 the background is so busy, it's really distracting.
 
I like #2, ...but the flower is getting all my attention.
 
Call me crazy, I prefer the #1 version. It shows sharper.
 
No way....the first one is more interesting
 
yeep im with number one as well. i would try to find a median with the crop. but very nice picture !

oh and why because overall its nicer picture, color wise, sharpness, and i feel the background actually looks good. not too distracing.
 
First one, more colors and wider shot.
 
It's a nice photo either way. Personally, if it were MY photo, I'd choose option #3--leave everything on the left and most of the top, and crop it from the right and the bottom.

In this example, I also rotated the result, but I'm not sure if I prefer that or the original orientation.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom