Taurus

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
_mg_1028_by_danostergren-db0rezz.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely shot Dan. A difficult one to pull off as well as you have done here, but the balance of the image is very good and the use of shadow to obscure the models face means the focal point of thus shot is exactly where it should be. A simple but very accomplished shot.

Lovely shot Dan. A difficult one to pull off as well as you have done here, but the balance of the image is very good and the use of shadow to obscure the models face means the focal point of thus shot is exactly where it should be. A simple but very accomplished shot.
Thank you!

Isn't displaying for me either.

I can see it fine. Good job on the lighting, Dan. Detail on the left, silhouette on the right, nice transition.

I see it now, looks great! Great use of the light from the window in the BG to separate the outline of his face.
Thank you. I'm trying to stray away from typical lighting setups and try some new stuff. Lately I want to take photos that don't show the face as much, while still being close and intimate between the subject and the viewer.

Image isn't displaying for me, did you remove it?

I edited with a new link. Is it displaying now?

I see it now, looks great! Great use of the light from the window in the BG to separate the outline of his face.
Thank you. I'm trying to stray away from typical lighting setups and try some new stuff. Lately I want to take photos that don't show the face as much, while still being close and intimate between the subject and the viewer.

I can see it now. Love the use of light in this one. Based on what you stated above regarding what you were trying to achieve, you definitely succeeded. Well done.

Image isn't displaying for me, did you remove it?

I edited with a new link. Is it displaying now?

I can see it now. Love the use of light in this one. Based on what you stated above regarding what you were trying to achieve, you definitely succeeded. Well done.
Thank you.

Most reactions

Back