What's new

Taxi (C&C wanted)

hdukphotographs

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C welcomed.Im really trying to get interesting eye catching shots but i think my problem is i spend to much time in photoshop and i never know when enough its enough.Any tips you can give to improve would be welcomed.Thanks.
IMG_2865.jpg
 
That is really nice. I like the way the BUS letters show up and also the texture of the road. Sort of a dreamy look to it.

Great work!
 
Thanks, i really liked the bus letters too it was the taxi that was giving me trouble.i Keep thinking its to much.
 
I too love the texture/color of the bus letters. I don't like that first car in the shot and I also don't like that the taxi's nose is out of view. I really like the colors though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom