TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
taxi.jpg

Neat shot. We have similar fleets of brightly-colored bicycles around here but they're rentals, not taxis. I've tried photographing them with my iPhone, but have had very little success. You managed to make good use of the repeating shapes.

Very nice, lines, patterns and colors. Well done. Birmingham metro has had the electric rental bikes for awhile. New to the area are the electric rental scooters. A company by the name of Bird has caused a stink in BMG as in other cities around the country by dumping these things everywhere. In the BMG metro area cities have been confiscating them and ticketing riders for everything from failure to have proper license, to failure of the rider to adhere to traffic laws, to littering the streets with broken/inoperative units.

I watched a thing on Jimmy Kimmel where the citizens of Los Angeles are burning the scooters, dumping them in rivers, in the ocean or over the side of a building.

At least in Birmingham and surrounding there's been little problem with the electric assist bike rentals, but the scooters have been a nusiance as renters ride them on the sidewalks and dodge in and out of traffic on the street. The other thing is the bike rentals have designated pickup/drop stations, where the scooters are dropped anywhere and everywhere.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back