What's new

Teapot, Wrinkle, and Hat

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking...
 
Last edited:
I like the feel of this image. Makes me want to take a trip down south.
 
Interesting picture. The checker table cloth, kettle and hat...a nice classic combination.
 
Thank you, Yemme and mylo!

(I know... It's a kettle, not a teapot :blushing:)
 
Your photos always make me smile. Nice work!
 
"I'm a little teapot, short and stout..."

Excellent framing with blocks of tone.

Betcha it'd look good as monochrome also.
 
Betcha it'd look good as monochrome also.
Someone wondered the same thing on another forum, so I'm now prepared to deal with this one :lol:



I like it better in colour.

Thanks for your comments, John!
 
Last edited:
B/W is definitely not my thing. Certain pictures of people look ok in b/w but otherwise color is the way to go. My favorite part of this picture is the texture of the teapot. That's what we call them in Texas.
I have a fondness for all things rustic.
 
I'd also like to add that the OCD in me would have fixed the tablecloth for the sake of the picture but I'm glad you held back. LOL I love it.
 
I'd also like to add that the OCD in me would have fixed the tablecloth for the sake of the picture but I'm glad you held back. LOL I love it.
I used to like all things perfect, but at same point in my life I become the exact opposite. Things are perfect when they are imperfect.

I like it better in colour.

I agree now that I've compared side to side. The b/w is just missing something.
And I know exactly what that is: a competent person doing the conversion! :lol:

Thanks Sarah and John for your feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom