Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
teasels4.jpg

(not much time for shooting this w/e :()

Cheers,

Mohain

I'll bite- A very cool abstract look, or, a very dirty sensor?

Now that I know what teasels are, I'll say a very cool abstract/different look.

This makes me think of Renoir ... or impressionist paintings. Wow. What an effect. Have you seen tb2's photo of a teasel ... he posted his at some time last week or so. All different from your photo, only with the same subject. Backlit, these plants are unbeatably attractive!

Beautiful, as LaFoto said, like a painting.

Sorry for the late reply. The PC has been in bits most of the weekend. Think it's all sorted now at last :cheer:

Lafoto, I did see tb2's image and I went out to try and get a shot like it but I didn't get a result I was happy with. I also tried to get some absract ones ...

teasels3.jpg

teasels.jpg

The softness of the first one and the top one here is done in camera with a 'soft focus' setting on the lens. When I got it on my computer I thought it looked a rather like an impressionist painting (after I mucked around with the colours a little). something a little different from me, but I quite like it. Not sure if I like the lens tho, seems to have some wicked fringing and CA when wide open. Needs more testing. Might swap it for a tele macro :mrgreen:

Anyway, thanks for the comments :)

Cheers,

Mohain

very cool... i like them, as corinna said the first does have an impressionist painting type feel.... good stuff mo :thumbup:

I have field of those rather close to my house. It's not a lot of fun walking through them. I have pic of them but I would feel that my picture just would not look up to par with these and tb2's pics of them. Great shots.

Most reactions

Back